Preview Sunday 10/30 at the farm in Guthrie, OK.
Barn is OPEN
Timed Auction on 11/1/22
This BIDDER CONTRACT entered into between the Bidder whose name is assigned in account creation and Top Livestock. Bidder agrees that the terms listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them by clicking and accepting. Additional terms may be posted or announced from the auction block which are just as binding as the below terms.
1. FULL PAYMENT: All items must be paid in full before Bidder leaves the premises. Nothing may be removed until it is settled for. Payment for purchases must be made by cash, credit card, personal check, cashier’s check or business check. Letters of Credit or Guarantee must be for this auction only, along with proof of identity. All sales are subject to State Sales Tax laws. Bidder agrees not to stop payment on checks or disallow a sight draft and is responsible for any expenses due to collection of a bad check. In the event of any non-payment, Top Livestock reserves the right to repossess, at any time, at your location, the merchandise involved.
2. NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or the Auctioneer (or his agents or officers) or Top Livestock (or their agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. I, the Bidder, have examined this merchandise and accept it the way it is.
3. DISPUTES: The Auctioneer(s) shall designate the winning bid after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bidding. The Auctioneer’s designation of a Buyer shall be final.
4. BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY: After a Bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid, they have become the new owners of the item, even though they may not have paid for the item yet. The item(s) becomes the full and sole responsibility of the Buyer at this point, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage.
5. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder or his agent, and further agrees to hold Top Livestock harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
6. AGENTS ONLY: Top Livestock is acting as the Owner Agents only.
I have read the bidder contract and hereby agree to the above terms and conditions of this auction by clicking and accepting.